Thursday, November 10, 2011

Food Review: Jollibee's Chicken And Mushroom Pasta

Jollibee Chicken and Mushroom Pasta food box

While I was hungry on the way home, I went to Jollibee to chow down, then I saw their new dish on their menu: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, Jollibee's newest pasta. Here's my thoughts of this dish. 

Jollibee's newest dish the Chicken and Mushroom Pasta served differently from their usual Jolly spaghetti. Chicken and Mushroom pasta is served with spaghetti noodles, coated with Jollibee's spicy tomato sauce with tomato bits, ground chicken, button mushrooms and cheese. I try it out for myself and tasted it. Presentation of the food is packaged in a carton box with the image of the Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, just to differentiate from Jollibee's Jolly Spaghetti. Serving on the dish is kinda small and its not quite what I've expected as Jollibee usually sometimes makes less than normal on their servings.

Jollibee Chicken and Mushroom Pasta serving

Spicy tomato sauce on the dish kinda tasted bland, I don't dig with the tomato sauce which for me is not spicy though, I find their Jolly Spaghetti has more taste than this. As for the servings of chicken and mushroom, the mushrooms has decent amount of servings while the chicken bits doesn't, its less or hardly seen or taste on the dish.

My verdict on this dish: its a letdown. For ala-carte price of Php 55.00; the serving and taste, its not worth it, I would chow down on their spaghetti instead which more tasty than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment