Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vitamilk: It's Vitasoy Good

Vitamilk Energy Soymilk drink

In case everyone didn't noticed, this product has been in the market for quite some time now, I didn't noticed too it until I tried one. That product is Vitamilk and its good. 

Vitamilk is a new Soymilk product that's currently out in the market. The product is made from Thailand, distributed here in the Philippines by Asia Brewery. There are two flavors currently available: Vitamilk Energy; soymilk with black cereal and heath enhancing grains. Its sugar and cholesterol free, perfect for health conscious. The other one is the Choco Shake; soymilk with cocoa.

Vitamilk Choco Shake Chocolate Soymilk drink

I was skeptical to try one even though I like drinking soymilk, until a friend / fellow toy collector of mine dared me to try one. After trying it, (the Vitamilk Energy, that is), its quite good, Vitamilk Energy tastes like Nesvita and I enjoyed drinking it unlike my friend who introduced me to this product didn't like it. Just 2 days ago, I tried the other flavor, the Choco Shake, which tasted good but I like the Vitamilk Energy better. 

For a Php 25.00 / 10oz bottle (convenient store price), quite little expensive but yummy. I'll be drinking for more of this and it will be in my grocery list from now on...

8 comments:

  1. i have been buying that from 7-11 stores, i love soy milks :) but i don't think i've tried that one yet or i wasn't noticing it coz i just like buy and drink it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everyone hardly noticed this product in convenient stores but in supermarkets such as Robinsons, its sold out.

    I already tried the 3rd flavor, the original Vitamilk Soymilk, it tasted good too, but I preferred the the Vitamilk energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1393753_700064570005666_1691820502_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vitamilk contains 30 grams of sugar. Now how does it become healthy or sugar free?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as I know the safe amount of sugar to eat per day is 37.5 grams for men and 25 grams for women, but Vitamilk contains 30 grams of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how safe is that? they say processed soy foods like this are bad for the health.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate vitamilk is one of the best here in the country that I've tried.. There is nothing to compare it with this awesome energy drink never fails me to give energy during a day.. :) A taste of deliciousness and nutritiousness.. My best bud.. I always purchase a lot this one at https://www.goods.com that I assure the delivery is well served.. Thank you for an informative blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete